Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not liking my laptip very nuch tonight

OK. This is not fun. I don't know if it's me, but I'm having a helluva tine getting used to this thing as you can see. Tried doing some work on a story and it was taking me forever. This is like driving a new car. Everything feels different and I'm having trouble figuring out the controls. I feel like I've gone from an automatic to a standard and nobody has shown me how to drive. I feel really frustrated. I keep getting the space bar and touch pad buttons mixed up, I have to go back and forth from one side of the page to the other to scroll...It's GOT to be me.... How hard can this machine be????
Maybe I made a mistake and should have stayed with my old dinosaur desktop....
What was I thinking??? I hate change.....

No comments: