Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If at first you don't succeed....

It was really, really dark by this time, but you get the idea..I was in tears.!

Cheetah mom and her three cubs. Our ranger took us right up to see her, relaxed and eating after a kill.




Here we are sitting in a BAR (!) trying to stay connected. To the internet, that is so don't worry.



Try to do some more pix from here now---we've seen everything we've hoped---saw my elephants last night-but it was dusk---and getting dark quickly, so viewing wasn't as good as I hoped. Went looking again this morning with no luck and it's raining this afternoon so the drive was cancelled. No prob-try to get you all some info.



Here goes...
Obviously we have not morphed into giraffe---I'm just not good at placing copy yet....A taste for you...we'll send more later-I want to quit while I'm ahead..

No comments: