Thursday, January 21, 2010

Designing

Still working on designing this site. Some of the blogs on line are so beautiful-I want to dress mine up too. Love to decorate, but it's a lot easier to do my house than my blog...

Almost didn't get here tonight, and last night was a total bust. I've joined a writer's support group held twice a month at the library and last night was one of the twice. It was late by the time I got home and just didn't have the energy. Tonight my husband and I were supposed to see a Sinatra cover band, complete with a sixteen piece orchestra, but again, I got home from work after a dentist appointment, had a pile of bills and paperwork to sift through, my birds' cage desperately needed cleaning AND I didn't write last night. Somewhere-in either "Writing Down The Bones" or "Bird By Bird", (I can't find the underline thing for the book titles) it said "write every day...even if it's only ten minutes....just write." So-no Sinatra concert tonight-just write.

Short entry though...I think I may have caught a cold from this dork who's been coming into the office for the last week-sick and disgusting. He already gave it to my boss...maybe I should stay home tomorrow and protect myself....

No comments: