Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Look

OK-It's been 3 weeks and already I'm bored with the look of my blog. Tonight I ingeniously determined that I was able to change the templates with the availability of a few blogger variations and chose this because it was vivid had some pizazz! It's not necessarily what I'd have if I could design my own, but it'll work for tonight until I can figure out something else.
I spent the better part of the weekend working on the Writer's Weekly 24 Hour contest story. In a nutshell-Mrs. Claus was cheating on her man. With an elf. That's what he gets for being so controlling. Don't know if it'll win any prize, but I thought it was rather creative.
I also came to the conclusion tonight that I'd better get on the Twitter train. I actually had created an account back in November, but never did anything with it. All I hear and read about is Tweets and Twits, and whatever else there is. Thought it might get some traffic to my blog so I'll be...
waiting.....waiting...

No comments: