Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back to Frustration

First, I want to say, "Thanks, Sara, for adding yourself as my FIRST FOLLOWER! ...and thanks, also, for your helpful and encouraging comment."

It's noon on Saturday. I've been sitting here since about 8:15 trying to figure stuff out and I don't feel like I've gotten anywhere. I'm still not sure if I've set everything up correctly and I can't find myself on the web. Sara is right, this is very addicting as well as time consuming. I think I need a break so I'm going to do some cleaning or hit the gym to get my mind off this and relieve a little self imposed stress.

My last few posts have had nothing to do with my initial idea of writing about writing, nor have I read much more of my "hard" book. I'm really beginning to feel like I'm getting off track...I had no idea blogging would leave me feeling so incompetent.


No comments: